Thursday, February 18, 2010

It's a challenge photographing a basset hound-pit bull..

When I can convince Madge to allow me to take her picture, I then have to confront the dilemma of fitting her elongated body into the frame.
Posted from Blogium for iPhone



She's probably thinking: "Oh jeez, he's pointing that little black thingie that lights up at me again. I hate this. But I'm too comfortable to get up and hide, so I'll just put up with it until he gets bored."







Squeeze her head, stubby legs and big paws into the frame, and you lose the back half of her.







Okay, this is a little better. I got almost everything, except for the rear paws and part of her tail.







I tried this angle, and got almost all of her, except for the tail. Had to stand all the way on the other side of the room, though.








No comments:

Post a Comment